ANIISA® (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is ANIISA®.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
– Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site http://www.aniisa.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
– If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
– Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
– Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
– To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
– To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
– To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us. - To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
– To notify you about changes to our service.
– If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
– If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer, phone or other web enabled device when you visit our website http://www.aniisa.com (our site). They are not harmful and do not contain any confidential information such as your home address, date of birth or credit card details.
Cookies are an essential part of how our site works. Some of these cookies are required by our site to enable you to transact whilst other cookies enable us to give you an enhanced, personalised web experience. By using our site, you also consent to the use of these cookies. Cookies are used on our site for the following reasons:
– To allow you to securely sign into your account so that you can use the account features such as order information and making payment.
– To store the content of your online shopping bag whilst you browse our site and to complete an order.
– To record the areas of our site that you have visited, products you have viewed and the time spent browsing, as well as the products you purchased. We use this information to help make our site more user friendly, develop our site design and to continuously improve the quality of the service we provide.
– To distribute visitors to our site evenly across platforms to ensure the content is served at the fastest possible speed.
– We also offer you the facility to share your experience on our site through social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter. By using these features, you are also consenting to allow cookies from these providers.
ARE COOKIES SAFE?
Yes. The information stored in cookies is safe and anonymous. They do not contain any information which could personally identify you and your account security is never compromised.
CAN I TURN OFF COOKIES?
To withdraw your consent, or if you want to be notified each time a cookie is about to be used, you should amend the settings provided in your web browser to prevent us from storing cookies on your computer’s hard drive. For information on how to disable cookies, please consult the “help” tab of your browser via the menu bar.